5.04.2010

Final Ultimatum

I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly.
I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold.
I want you to hold me and keep me warm.
I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies.
I want you to kiss me in the rain.
I want you to hold my hands and play with my fingers.
I want you play with my hair.
I want you to take amazing photos with me.
I want you to come to my house and have a dinner with my family.
I want you to lay in my bed in me and just hold me.
I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly.
I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me.
I want you to write me songs and poems.
I want you to watch the sunrise with me.
I want you to give me piggy back rides daily.
I want you to kiss my nose.
I want you to wipe my tears away.
I want you to swim in the ocean with me.
I want you to tell me you miss me.
I want you to drop everything and hug me tight.
I want you to take pictures of us.
I want you to take me on a picnic.
I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters.
I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me.
I want you to smile every single time you see me.
I want you to know how much I love you.
I just, want you.


P.s:
It's raining and thundering outside. I need you to make me feel safe and sound, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home