8.27.2010

College life.

Hello. ssup?

It has been 5 days since my first day in College. Firstly, it was pretty weird. I met lots kind of ppl, which is makes my College life weirder :b
But that was great. To meet new ppl, new place, new challenges. Gah, I still can't believe now I'm in College!

And also my relationship. its kinda hard to find a good time for us to meet in our busy times. but that's okay, we can handle it, for sure.
Even though at the first time, i felt uncomfortable with it, but i tried to convinced my self that we will through this. through all of this. and all of these new things wouldn't be a hitch for us to still be crazy in love with each other.

And now, i'm still trying to do my best in my College life. i know it wouldn't be easy, but i dont have to worry anything because i have my best ppl in my life. and i believe i could make it til i graduate oneday.

And please guys, wish me luck! I hope this year is a good year for my college life :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home