8.24.2009

living in 20th Century is sucks

hellou.

Must You Go Away-Daniel Sahuleka is on the top in my playlist.
such a great song to hear, and I dedicated it for someone who always comes in my wildest dream for this last 2 months.
I like you, this much. but I still not sure enough to say I love you, at least for now.

there was so many 'unpredictable' things felt and happened last week.

for some reasons, I dont want to discuss about 'it' here.
Sorry :b

yg jelas, this week gonna be the most exhausting week because I have so many appointments and some fcking tests in my school. and I dont know how I become a Lazy-bones lately. errr I mean, its getting worse day by day.

I think this is a kind of new disease in this 20th Century ;b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home