5.15.2009

happy struggle 3 months!

Dear my Randy bear,

it has been 76 days since i've last held you in my arms. and it has been 3 months since i said "yes, I do love you too" inside your car. its not fair how our days together feel so short, yet our time a part feels so long. but, thank you for showing me how to waiting and trusting someone.

remembering that day, when it started out as an online-friendship, and the day we met, spent some times together, and then we were falling in love with each other, you gave me some roses in Valentine's day, when we were singing "Stand By Me" out loud in your car under the raindrops, our first date, our first kiss, our first fight, and when you blew your horns outside my house, waiting for me. can't stop remembering those days :(

i know we don't get to talk or see each other much. but being apart for now doesn't change the way i feel about you. sure im lonely, and sometimes im overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. but, i love you, in love with, and everything.

that's what gets me through every minute that i'm with out you. you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you.

last,i thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because i know that it would never be as perfect any other way. well, i just think this separation just a test how far the love can travel. i can deal with it. if this is what it takes to be with you, then i will go through it, bear.

happy 3 months my bear, i love you :)


always yours,
your sunshine.



P.S: im sorry for all the problems you kept inside, i just dont know how to make it better just like before :( sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home